1. Prolong the effective life of your equipment through:
• Regularly scheduled tune-ups and cleanings
• Correcting minor problems before they become major
2. Minimize energy consumption and save on operating costs. Proper adjustments and cleaning can reduce consumption by as much as 30%.
3. Reduce the likelihood of emergency calls. Extending the life and maintaining the capacity of your air conditioners, furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps with preventative maintenance.
4. Prompt service. Should you ever require emergency service, you'll get it fast. Our service agreement customers get priority service over other call-in customers. Agreement owners also receive discounts on all parts and labor!
5. Our experience as the area's leading service company, with 35+ years of experience and training. Integrity, honesty, and a commitment to quality have built our reputation.
6. Transferable. Should you ever sell your home, you may shift the agreement to the new owners or transfer it to your new home within our service area. This adds marketable value to your home.
7. Professional service the manufacturer recommends. All services are scheduled to maintain year-round performance and reliability.
8. Comprehensive service record maintained on equipment – a documented history of service and performance specifics.
9. Tested and rated master class technicians. Ongoing training assures you of the highest skill level in diagnosing, repairing, or installing of all equipment.
10. Peace of mind. Your family's safety and your own are the most important thing to you. The safe operation of your HVAC system can protect your family from harm. We strive to make sure all of our customers have a very safe operating system.